Children

Children
"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."
(1 Jn 4:16)

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Camp St. Cecilia

Last month, my older children were blessed to be able to participate in our parish's camps. Our assistant pastor did a great job organizing the camp. Patrick came home excited to share that he knew the Eight Beatitudes. He and Theresa are still having fun quizzing each other on various things they learned like the theological and cardinal virtues. 

My husband and I put together this slideshow of Camp St. Cecilia.  We are so thankful to our priests, the seminarians, and the volunteers. It was a great camp.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christine,

    I have a question for you and your lovely daughters inspired by your slideshow. We have 5 girls, all still very young, the oldest is 7. It seems like your girls generally wear skirts / dresses and we'd like ours to do the same. Has it ever been a problem for your family? Have your daughters ever wanted to wear shorts / jeans when their friends are doing so?

    Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,

      Thank you for your question. I will answer it in a blog post as soon as I am able.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that you have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...